Some features of the Auto Access Seat
The auto access seat is available on the LE or XLE grade Sienna van manufactured in our Princeton Indiana assembly plant. It offers ease of use with one touch operation from a wireless remote control that minimizes the amount of effort to get in and out of the Sienna. Some of the features include:
- Seat rotation of 90 degrees with a lift capacity of 330 pounds
- It lowers to within 19" from the ground with 4" of side travel and reclines up 24 degrees
- Built-in safety features includes a system override that prevent the seat from functioning if the vehicle is not in the "park" position, if the sliding door is not completely open or if an obstruction is detected
- A single audible beep will indicate normal operation, while two audible beeps indicate an obstruction or other symptom has occurred and ceases operation until remedied
- The all-new Sienna with Auto Access seat meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and comes with a comprehensive 3-year / 36K mile factory warranty from Toyota and can be serviced by your local Toyota dealership. For more Sienna product information visit Toyota.com/Sienna or click on the electronic brochure below.