Leasing can offer the best of all worlds - the vehicle you want, at a monthly payment that's typically more affordable than buying.
Toyota Financial Services' leasing programs at San Francisco Toyota & Scion
help make it happen.
With a lease, you may pay less cash upfront and enjoy lower monthly payments than you would if you were financing your vehicle
. You also have the flexibility of turning the vehicle in at the end of your lease, without having to worry about selling your vehicle at the end of the lease. We offer 24-60 month lease terms on new Toyota models
. Lease Details
- Costs at lease signing. The amount you pay at lease signing may be lower than the amount you pay at the beginning of a finance contract. This amount may include the following:
- first month's payment
- acquisition fee
- refundable security deposit
- taxes and fees
- capitalized cost reduction (similar to a down payment)
- Purchase option. You'll have the option to purchase your lease vehicle during the lease or at lease-end.
- Mileage limits. The total allowable mileage disclosed on the lease agreement is calculated by dividing the number of months in the term by 12 and multiplying this amount by 15,000 (standard lease) or 12,000 (low mileage lease). For example, a standard lease with a 36 month term is calculated as follows: 36 month term divided by 12 = 3 years; 3 years multiplied by 15,000 miles = 45,000 total allowable miles.
- Tax benefits.
If you use your lease vehicle for business, you should consult with your tax advisor regarding potential tax benefits. For more info on tax benefits on a vehicle lease, click here.
Lease-End Options Rest assured that at the end of your lease, you have options. You can elect to:
1) Lease a new Toyota or
2) Purchase your current Toyota
Regardless of which option you choose, Toyota Financial Services will help guide you through the process every step of the way.