1. Cut Seat
2. Burned Fabric
3. Missing Accessory
4. Broken Equipment
- A single
cut, tear, burn or stain greater than the size of a credit card
- Missing keys/remotes.
- Missing parts or accessories (shifter knob, headrests, tonneau/cargo cover, etc.)
- Inoperative, malfunctioning or broken parts or equipment
- Any modifications not on the vehicle at lease inception
5. Dented Bumper
6. Scratched Bumper
7. Scratched Panel
8. Poor Repair
9. Broken Mirror
10. Damaged Windshield
11. Exposed Tire Cord
12. Damaged Alloy Wheel
- A consolidation of severe scratches in which the paint has been removed and the underlying panel is exposed.
- A single dent greater than the size of a credit card.
- Previous repairs performed poorly or unrepaired collision damage.
9-10: Glass and Lights
- Windshield cracks, stars or bull's-eyes.
- Damaged, broken or non-factory tinted glass.
- Bent, broken or missing lights, turn signals, mirrors or lamps.
11-12: Tires, Wheels and Wheel Covers
- Tires with exposed cords or sidewall damage.
- Tires or wheels that do not meet manufacturer's guidelines for safe operation.
- Missing or damaged wheel covers.
- Wheel gouges greater than 1".