2021 Toyota Tacoma trim level comparison
The 2021 Toyota Tacoma is a great option as a midsize truck because it can pull and haul a good amount of weight, it is full of great comfort and convenience features, and it is available in a variety of trim levels. Have you been looking for more information about the trim levels of the 2021 Toyota Tacoma? If so, you have come to the right place. In this 2021 Toyota Tacoma trim level comparison, we are going to explore various features and try to help you find the right truck that fits into your life. We have welcomed the 2021 Toyota Tacoma to our showroom at San Francisco Toyota, and we could not be more excited! Contact us today to learn more!
Which features goes with what trim level?
The 2021 Toyota Tacoma is available in six trim levels which include the SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, Limited, and TRD Pro. Please note that the features that are listed below are just highlights and not all of the features that you will be able to find in the trim levels. Based on the information below, which trim level seems like it might be a good option for you?
- 2.7-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine that produces 159 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque
- 6-foot standard bed
- Star Safety System™
- Estimated fuel economy of 19 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway
- Charcoal grille with chrome surround
- Lane Departure Alert
- 3.5-liter Direct-Injection Atkinson Cycle Engine that produces 278 horsepower and 265 lb-ft of torque
- 17-inch machine alloyed wheels
- Qi-compatible wireless charging station
- 8-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities
- Payload capacity of 1,395 pounds
- Automatic High Beams
- Panoramic View Monitor with Camera
- Maximum towing capacity with V6 tow package of 6,400 pounds
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Heritage inspired “TOYOTA” front grille
- Passenger volume of 57.5 cubic feet in front and 42.6 cubic feet in rear
- Bling Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Assist